Tuesday, January 9, 2018

WINTER BREAK

Winter Break

 During winter break I really didn't do anything except eat during the holidays and watch Netflix. Two weeks ago I started a new series on Netflix called Skins, I'm currently on the fifth season. The show follows a group of British teen friends that rebel. I also watched a movie called Bright. The movie was about a world where people, orcs, and elf's all lived together. The whole movie revolved around a magic wand that was able to grand the owner three wishes. Later, on the twenty-second of December my grandparents arrived from Mexico. They are currently staying at our house right now. Then on Christmas my mom made food. The following day we headed to my uncles and we spent the day there. That same week I unfortunately got food poisoning and I spent the whole night vomiting. Because I wasn't feeling well at all, the next day my parents took me to the hospital. At the hospital they told me I had an infection and gave me a thick substance which was to help my stomach. :I

Image result for netflix

1 comment:

CTR PRESENTATION