Thursday, December 14, 2017

CLASS EVALUATION

Class Evaluation

  1.  One thing I liked about this class was that I got to learn about new careers and job opportunities. 
  2. One thing I dislike about this class is that we have assigned seating arrangements. 
  3. One recommendation would be to allow us to hear music while we research because that would allow our minds to focus more. 
  4. Personally, I believe the highlight of this class was learning how to type correctly, with all my fingers in the home row keys. 
  5. I believe I did my very best because every day I tried to type correctly and I always brought my life planning journal. Plus, I always submit assignments on time. 
  6. I do write in my journal daily, however, there are times where I'm occupied and forget. 
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because I always strive to be at Level D, the democracy level. I always try to do my best, accept responsibility for my actions, and I consider myself self-reliant. In addition, I am respectful, grateful, and kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PRESENTATION