Tuesday, April 3, 2018

SPRING BREAK

Spring Break

I enjoyed my spring break because I really didn't do anything. I mostly just stayed home and watched Netflix and Hulu. A series I watched on Netflix was On My Block. I enjoyed it but one of the main actors Ruby got shot which was sad. I hope they don't kill him in season 2. Then on Hulu I just watched random movies and shows. I watched a movie called 10 Cloverfield Lane. It was okay, but the ending was weird. I probably should have done homework, but I was lazy so I didn't. So now when I get home I have to write Pinto's essay and finish a handout for health. I only completed a geometry handout because it was easy. Then on Easter my family made a small barbecue. Overall, it was a good week. 

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PRESENTATION