Wednesday, November 15, 2017

3 QUESTIONS

The 3 Questions

 1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
"If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
See the source image
-Lou Holtz

I believe these questions are very useful for the future. I personally think I would answer yes to all of the questions above. To begin with I think most people including teachers find me pretty trustworthy and responsible. Secondly, I am always striving to perform my best as a student and with my grades. I try to receive an A or a B for each of my classes. And lastly, I think I am an overall respectful and friendly person. I treat people how I would like to be treated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PRESENTATION